Thursday, September 6, 2012

11/19/09


Super    Saturday!
                                                By Michael Johnson


I will never forget last Saturday. It was so awesome I almost died. If I would call it anything I would call it………super Saturday. It was very fun, and I had a good time
                                                                                               
            When I woke up, I got ready for scouts. We were learning about money you see. I was getting a merit badge. We also played money jeopardy and learned to spend our money wisely.

When I had finished learning about money, I had McDonalds for lunch. And then
 My friend Austin Michael picked me up and we hung out in his tree house. It had a rope ladder but I never did manage to climb it. After that, we had a Nerf war and played videogames. Shadow the hedgehog. 

            When I went home, we had panda express. That’s a very good Chinese restraunt. I then got a fortune cookie that said someone is thinking good thoughts of you. Marian [my sister] got the same fortune.

            After that we settled down and read. My family loves to read Narnia and when it’s late my dad reads voyage of the dawn treader. Later, me and my family talked about our day and went to bed
           
            So that closes it off. You can now tell I had an excellent Saturday. I had a good time and I hope you do to!





                  The end

No comments: