Thursday, September 6, 2012

1/12/10


            I will never forget last week at my grandma’s cabin. I had a good time, and a funny time. I hope you will have a good time reading this funny story.

            We started with the car trip.. So we packed our stuff and left in about 3:00. It took us a while to get there so we had a real boring time in the car. We had a meal in Spokane, and got there just in time for bedtime.

            We had fun the next day. I went snow shoeing with my grandpa. There’s almost always snow at their cabin. That’s because he lives halfway up a mountain. The next day we went to an outdoor hot tub. The worst part was walking barefoot in snow to get to it.

            On the last day, I played videogames with my uncles and aunts and packed our stuff. When we left, we noticed the more we went down the hill, the less snowy it got. When we got home, I couldn’t find my GAMEBOY charger. So we called them to look for it. We found it in the morning, and everything went back to normal.







THE END

No comments: